Sunday, September 7, 2014

Meet my kitten:)

Hey guys,
So today was a suuuuper exiting day! I finally got a kitten! After begging for so long I finally got one:)
He's a male and his name is Pip.
I know Pip isn't really a boys name, well here in the Netherlands its more a girls name. But my mom choose it and moms always win!
So here are some pictures from when he got here:)

After 2 hours of fully playing he went to sleep for 2 hours! Hahah

So after his sleeping he went playing again and explored the little bits of the livingroom.
Then my family came and all fell in lone, Pip was so enthausiast to see so many people love him hahaha!
He's very andventurous and playable. He's super well behaved and knows what to do and what not.
He loveeeess hugs and petting. 

Now he's sleeping inside my leg hahahah! I'm sleeping downstairs because he miauws already when youre not petting him or giving attention. 
He litterally is the sweetest kitty ever.
I love him pieces! 

QOTD: Do you have any pets? And what are they called?

Hope u like him as much as I do!


Yours Truly,
Joancey
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment