Sunday, August 17, 2014

Little ways to decorate/organize your desk

 So it's that time of year when school starts again... Mine starts tomorrow😫
So my mom told me to clean my room and clean my desk.
Now I'm not that type child who likes to clean their room and keeps it clean.
But I had to do it so I decided to change it a little bit so it wasn't boring.
Let's get started:)


So first I had to throw a lot of papers and little things away, because I don't throw things away.
When my desk was clean I put all my hair products, perfumes and make up in a corner so everything was at the same place. 

I put my most used make up in a little bag so if I'm in a hurry and I feel super disgusting I can throw it in my school bag and do my make up at school.

I decorated this with a photo holder which I got for my birthday a few years ago. 
I put some photos of me and my friends in it.

Then I put all my books and notebooks and all that kinda school stuff in the other corner.
I didn't do anything special with this, again some photos.

The main thing I was super exited to decorate was the wall in front of my desk.
It used to be just a purple wall (I HATE purple, it used to be my sisters room) so two years ago I decorated it with a lot of photos of me and my friends and made a collage.
But it got super ugly because I always grabed a photo to give to my friends for their birthday so there were loads of empty spots, and the photos wouldn't stick on my wall so I took them all of and put them in a box.
Because of all the tape the wall was destroyed.

I've been asking for a new room for ages since I had this room for 11 years. And I always wanted it to be in a old retro style with old radios, cameras and posters of quotes,Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
So I got some old LPs and put them on my wall:)
As you can see, you see little pieces where used to be tape.
I really like this and when I get a new room I will put more plates on my wall:)

So this is the finished look:

Hope you liked how I decorated/ organized my room and I hope you got some inspiration. If you got, tweet your pictures to me @joanceydijkstra so I can see them!

Have fun at school! 

Yours truly,
Joancey
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment